Welcome! Stop by often to read my thoughts on life, encouragement, and favorite recipes. May all you read point you to the cross.
April 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow One Chapter At A Time on WordPress.com
- Romans 1:20“For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
- Romans 1:20
- Fear:less March 26, 2018We took a trip to Florida recently and I was amazed at how I felt as I boarded the plane. It was same as when I boarded the shuttle bus that would carry us from long-term parking to the terminal. I kept waiting for the fear to rise but it never did.Not too long ago I was frozen on the ground. Merely observing a plane overhead caused me to panic. To actually […]
- Fear:less March 26, 2018
- The F-Word July 29, 20168 months ago I was fat. Very fat. 354 pounds fat. Like eat half a pizza and pint of Ben & Jerry’s fat. Fattest person in the room fat. Man boobs fat. Way too much junk in the trunk fat! Size 54 jeans, 4XL shirt and an old parachute with holes in it for underwear.... Read More
- The F-Word July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- FREE eBook: 25 Pies, Crisps & Cobbler Recipes April 8, 2018Circle of Friends 25 Pies, Crisps & Cobbler Recipes -- FREE now thru 4/15/18! -- The digital eBook version of this download is now FREE! Click the book cover above, select your eBook reader and download, or click one of the handy links below... Amazon Barnes & Noble iTunes Kobo...
- FREE eBook: 25 Pies, Crisps & Cobbler Recipes April 8, 2018