Welcome! Stop by often to read my thoughts on life, encouragement, and favorite recipes. May all you read point you to the cross.
September 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow One Chapter At A Time on WordPress.com
- Hebrews 10:30-31“For we know him who said, “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” and again, “The Lord will judge his people.” It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”
- Hebrews 10:30-31
- The Point of it All September 19, 2018My friends and family are used to my antics. I love music, especially music from the 80's, it makes me come alive and I will sing and dance along. No matter where I am. If I'm in conversation with you and a song I love starts playing I am no longer able to focus on our talk, I will tune you out and sing along, not on purpose, my mind just grabs hol […]
- The Point of it All September 19, 2018
- Video Review! August 22, 2018They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well what about a thousand pictures? Over the last three weeks I’ve had experienced some amazing adventures and have life long memories as a result. I’ve assembled some review videos to give a peek into the different chapters of my journey. Chapter 1: Zambia. Chapter 2:... Read More
- Video Review! August 22, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- BRAND NEW: Fall Family Recipes eBook is just $2.99 this week! September 24, 2018BRAND NEW! Fall Family Recipes ** eBook just $2.99 now thru 9/29/18 ** The digital eBook version of this bestselling cookbook is on sale this week only! Click the book cover above, select your eBook reader and download, or click one of the handy links below... Kindle Nook Kobo iTunes...
- BRAND NEW: Fall Family Recipes eBook is just $2.99 this week! September 24, 2018