Welcome! Stop by often to read my thoughts on life, encouragement, and favorite recipes. May all you read point you to the cross.
July 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow One Chapter At A Time on WordPress.com
- Matthew 16:15-16““But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.””
- Matthew 16:15-16
- It's Not Your Story to Tell July 9, 2018A good friend posted an update online and I was able to read between the lines. I sent a quick text to check on her and she replied, "It's not my story to tell..."Using wisdom, she asked for prayer without giving any details. At all. And that's okay. In fact, it's more than okay. It's a sign of maturity.It reminded me of a situa […]
- It's Not Your Story to Tell July 9, 2018
- Reset June 22, 2018Somedays everything seems to be going smooth. The birds are chirping, the skies are blue and you feel unstoppable. Then there are days where life jumps up and punches you in the throat. And as you know, life can hit hard! Like Chuck Norris hard. And when it hits, it shakes your footing. It makes... Read More
- Reset June 22, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Supper in a Snap: Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers July 20, 2018We'd all love to have the time to prepare every meal from scratch, but in the hustle and bustle of everyday life, it can be a challenge. Our newest cookbook, Suppers in a Snap, helps you get hearty, homemade meals on the table with recipes that are easy to prepare....
- Supper in a Snap: Oven-Baked Chicken Fingers July 20, 2018