Welcome! Stop by often to read my thoughts on life, encouragement, and favorite recipes. May all you read point you to the cross.
October 2018 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Follow One Chapter At A Time on WordPress.com
- Psalm 27:14“Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD.”
- Psalm 27:14
- The Point of it All September 19, 2018My friends and family are used to my antics. I love music, especially music from the 80's, it makes me come alive and I will sing and dance along. No matter where I am. If I'm in conversation with you and a song I love starts playing I am no longer able to focus on our talk, I will tune you out and sing along, not on purpose, my mind just grabs hol […]
- The Point of it All September 19, 2018
- Video Review! August 22, 2018They say, “A picture is worth a thousand words.” Well what about a thousand pictures? Over the last three weeks I’ve had experienced some amazing adventures and have life long memories as a result. I’ve assembled some review videos to give a peek into the different chapters of my journey. Chapter 1: Zambia. Chapter 2:... Read More
- Video Review! August 22, 2018
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- 6 Scary-Good Halloween Treats: Marshmallow Cookie Spiders October 12, 2018So good, you'll scream! Halloween is fast approaching, which means pretty soon all those little ghouls, ghosts and goblins will be out and about, trick-or-treating and laughing with delight. Whether you're having a spooky soirée or a ghastly get-together, there are so many creative treats to try this Halloween season!...
- 6 Scary-Good Halloween Treats: Marshmallow Cookie Spiders October 12, 2018