Welcome! Stop by often to read my thoughts on life, encouragement, and favorite recipes. May all you read point you to the cross.
September 2017 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Follow One Chapter At A Time on WordPress.com
- Romans 5:3-4“Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope.”
- Romans 5:3-4
- Patrick September 12, 2017Taking a break in this post from teaching to share a life story. I had a recent shopping experience that was pretty life changing. If I encountered this every time I shopped I'm sure I'd shop more often.We were in Toronto for a baseball game.Yes, I know I'm anti-sports, but it was for my people. There are things you do when you love someone. B […]
- Patrick September 12, 2017
- The F-Word July 29, 20168 months ago I was fat. Very fat. 354 pounds fat. Like eat half a pizza and pint of Ben & Jerry’s fat. Fattest person in the room fat. Man boobs fat. Way too much junk in the trunk fat! Size 54 jeans, 4XL shirt and an old parachute with holes in it for underwear.... Read More
- The F-Word July 29, 2016
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- FREE eBook: 25 Savory Pie Recipes September 12, 2017Circle of Friends 25 Savory Pie Recipes -- FREE now thru 9/17/17! -- The digital eBook version of this popular download is now FREE! Download from your favorite eBook seller below! Amazon Barnes & Noble Or, get a free PDF of this title right on your computer!
- FREE eBook: 25 Savory Pie Recipes September 12, 2017
Category Archives: Devotional
I’m leaving Egypt. Not literally, but figuratively. I thought my residence was the Promised Land, but I crossed over the border into Egypt without my knowledge. I am in the middle of a divorce from someone who I thought loved … Continue reading